rss
email
facebook

Aug 15, 2011

She who caught my interest in talking

Good afternoon, ami. I'm here again to molest your pages with such nonsense things again since I got nothing to do, I'm bored and you can't do anything about it.


First, I'm pretty sleepy 'til now and I can't sleep because it's too hot in my room here at the dorm. With some cigs left, I'll stay 'til late evening 'cause my mates want to have party for nothing. Maybe they just want to unwind from a week of disaster. Yes, disaster.


Next, I've been very interested with someone whom I never met yet. She's an avid reader from my previous journal (yes, she's a SHE again.) and I think she found out this journal to be interesting as well as my first one except this one looks stupid since it seems I'm really talking to someone who never existed. I came to stalk her 'til I found some useful things as well as contact number so I tried to message her and presto, she replied. Well, we're been exchanging thoughts for 2 days now and counting. Good luck on us!

(I don't intend something bad with that "stalk" word mentioned above. I just can't think of an appropriate term for now. I'll edit it sometime.)


I'd like to add some more things here but I can't since it's becoming really hot in here since there's no fan in this room (well, I'm not in my room since I'm only using my mate's broadband connection and he doesn't know it. lol) so probably I'll be back after the jump.


"Elle a retenu mon intérêt qui en parle."
Laurent

0 comments:

Post a Comment